About EAGLE II
The Enterprise Action Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) contract is an information technology (IT) Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) task order contract available to all Department of Homeland Security (DHS) components and other agencies that support the DHS mission. Alion Science and Technology provides support in the service delivery functional category (Functional Category 1). The purpose of this functional category is to provide a full range of services and products in support of developing, implementing, and maintaining technology to further the DHS mission and business functions across the entire lifecycle of a program. Services include:
System Design, Development, Implementation, and Integration. Full range of infrastructure engineering design, development, implementation, and integration, including, but not limited to, concept development, planning, requirements definition and analysis, systems design and development, integration, implementation, deployment, connectivity, wiring, and cabling.
Software Design and Development. Full range of software design, development, implementation, and integration, including, but not limited to, concept development, planning, requirements definition and analysis, software design and development, coding and testing, production, deployment, implementation, integration, and software application maintenance.
- Operations and Maintenance. Provision of solutions, processes, and procedures necessary to sustain systems within the DHS enterprise at the highest levels of service and availability to meet cost, schedule, and performance objectives. Support will address a wide range of operational areas, including: help desk and field support services, network and security operations, and collaboration services.
- To view the full statement of work, click here.
Additional EAGLE II Contract Information
- Contract number: HSHQDC-14-D-E2025
- 7-year MA/IDIQ contract (one 5-year base and one 2-year option)
- Worldwide coverage
- Supports multiple contract types:
- Firm fixed price
- Time & material/labor hour
- Cost reimbursable