Alion's team brings experience in providing the full range of innovative services and products to develop, implement, operate, maintain, and support DHS IT architectures, networks, and systems. Our customers include the United States Coast Guard, Customs and Border Protection, Office of Technology Innovation and Acquisition, the DHS Battle Lab, and the Joint Technology Lab. Examples of our recent, relevant experience include the following:
- Project management, analytical, technical, and communications support services.
- System engineering and technical support services in support of human systems integration.
- Engineering services in a variety of naval architecture, marine engineering, and specialty engineering disciplines (survivability, specifications, costing, etc.).
- Design and engineering of IT solutions.
- TEMPEST field technical authority support for conducting visual TEMPEST inspections.
- Technical engineering and support services for the development, integration, deployment, and maintenance of C4IT systems.
- Technical engineering support services for research, development, test, and engineering.
- Research, design, and development support services (including systems engineering design and development; command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; wide area surveillance; and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives detection and protection).